Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Three Reasons Why You Can


Someone tells you why you can't win a championship or make the honor roll or carve out a contributing role. Have three answers why you will.

Team Success:
  • MVB has talent - skill and will.
  • MVB has exceptional coaching that makes adjustments. 
  • MVB improves over the season, every season. 
Honor Roll: 
  • I have a growth mindset; improvement is a given. 
  • Grind; I do the work. 
  • "I can learn." 
 Contributing: 
  • Identity statement. I am a role player who matters.
  • Performance statement. I will outwork everyone and contribute during practice by making teammates better and during games by excelling in my role, however large or small.
  • I control what I can control - attitude, choices, and effort. I choose to believe and belief is powerful. 

No comments: