Sunday, October 18, 2009

Notable Quotables



“Life is precious and time is a key element. Let's make every moment count and help those who have a greater need than our own.” - Harmon Killebrew, baseball Hall of Famer

"Nothing great is ever accomplished without enthusiasm."

"Sports doesn't build character, it reveals character." - John Wooden

"It's amazing how much can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit."

"Champions keep playing until they get it right." - Billy Jean King

"My Dad always taught me these two words: care and share." - Tiger Woods

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

And my personal favorite, "Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda in "The Empire Strikes Back"


No comments: