Thursday, September 09, 2021

Opening Day

“Experience is what you got when you didn’t get what you wanted.” - Anonymous

Some players get their first varsity action today. Savor the experience. Enjoy the privilege. 

The discipline of doing what you had to do when you didn't want to, allows you to get what you want when you want. 

ACHIEVEMENT = EXCELLENCE x DURATION

Teamwork means sacrifice. 


Coach Celli shares that championship teams need three factors: 
  • Good play 
  • Good luck 
  • Good health
Control what you can control. To a degree you control your health with your habits...eating right, getting your rest, and taking precautions in the COVID-19 era. 

Attending large gatherings on the weekends increases your chance of getting sick. And you're part of multiple teams - family, sport, school, and community. Poor decisions affect those teams, especially your family and your sports team. You only get so many bites at the championship apple. 

Around the Net: 

1. The opening day game will not be live-streamed from Arlington. 

2. "It's the scoreboard, not the scorebook." Highlight scores:






















1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341