Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giving Thanks*

*A blog for Melrose volleyball fans. Opinions contained are solely my own and not representative of Melrose High School or the Melrose volleyball program.


  • I am thankful for having the opportunity of having shared the highs and the lows of a decade of Melrose volleyball. 
  • I am thankful for us having a professional and dedicated coaching staff that has helped produce successful teams and young women. 
  • I am thankful for the hard work, dedication, commitment, and sacrifice of players and their families. 
  • I am thankful for the players who compete every day at practice, improving their team and their teammates, yet getting little recognition and limited amount of playing time. 
  • I am thankful for the fans who support the team and coaches every year, home and away. 
  • I am thankful for some special people who help me create and share this information with the community, including but not limited to Jeff Mate', Don Norris, and Dick Collis. 
  • I am thankful to all those who have supported me and my Melrose volleyball family through the years, especially my daughters Karen and Paula, and of course, one of the first ladies of Melrose volleyball, Ellen. 
  • I am thankful for the opportunity to support the Melrose volleyball program and hope for the chance to do so for many more years. 

No comments: