Saturday, September 19, 2009

Melrose - Arlington Catholic Photos

I have uploaded additional photos to the MaxPreps site. I am running into some space limitations with my Google account regarding the number of pictures uploaded.

Here is the link to MaxPreps, which also gives league standings, rosters, and as we move deeper into the season, rankings based on records and strength of schedule. Apologies for any inconvenience. I strongly suggest that you bookmark this site.

I have also been uploading many of the (recent) articles to this site. It also gives you an opportunity to contribute your own photos and/or stories.

The terrific photos belong to Don Norris, who is kind to use his artwork to celebrate the girls...congratulations again to Colleen Hanscom on setting the school assist record.

No comments: